.Andrada Antoce
Royal Dubai School
Al Mizar
Dubai
21/10/13
Dear Sheikh Mohammed,
I am Andrada.I have lived in Dubai since I was a baby.My favorite thing to visit in Dubai is water parks.My favorite thing to eat is pizza.
I have learned about the desert and how to rite storys.Do you know how bedouins search through the desert?Thats right they use a camel if they want to go somewere far and if they want to cary things they use a donkey and if they want to arive quickly they use a horce.
I am from Romania.In Romania every day it rains at least two times.In Romania theres so much dogs on the street and kittens!In your country does it rain?I think it doesnt.
I would want you to see my interesting work and how we sing.I want to tell you all about our shcool.So what do you say coming or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment