Matteo Djaffardjee
Royal Dubai School
Mirdif,street54b,compound 34,villa 6
Dubai
22-10-2013
Dear sheikh Mohammed
My name is Matteo.I have been in Dubai for 5 years but im 7 years old I LIKE SEGA IN DUBAI MALL.CAN YOU MAKE SEGA BETTER?
I learnt that you can find coffee beans the desert.I also learnt that falcons are for shows,touching and hunting.Do you like Animals?
Im from france in paris .IT rains and snows.THERE you can see the Eifal Tower and euro Disney.
please come to my school we would really want to hear about your life.
sincerely
matteo
I learnt that you can find coffee beans the desert.I also learnt that falcons are for shows,touching and hunting.Do you like Animals?
Im from france in paris .IT rains and snows.THERE you can see the Eifal Tower and euro Disney.
please come to my school we would really want to hear about your life.
sincerely
matteo
No comments:
Post a Comment