faith blackler/royal dubai school/almizar/dubai 21/10/13
dear shake mohamed
I am faith and I have been in dubai for three an a half years.I like kidzanya because it is fun!
Do you know that the Burj kalifa is over 800m.
whats your favoute building?
I come from england
in a city called bolten.Are you friends with the englnd queen?
I would like a chance
to invite you to our school.If your not too busy please come to our
class and see how lovely we are!
yours sencerely
blackler! (faith)
dear shake mohamed
I am faith and I have been in dubai for three an a half years.I like kidzanya because it is fun!
Do you know that the Burj kalifa is over 800m.
whats your favoute building?
I come from england
in a city called bolten.Are you friends with the englnd queen?
I would like a chance
to invite you to our school.If your not too busy please come to our
class and see how lovely we are!
yours sencerely
blackler! (faith)
No comments:
Post a Comment