Mariam Bicket
Royal Dubai School
Dubai
22nd October, 2013
22nd October, 2013
Dear Sheikh Mohammed,
My name is Mariam, I'm 7 years old. I lived in Dubai for 3 and a half months, and I love it! My favorite tower in Dubai is Burj Khalifa. I went to the top and I enjoyed it with my family. I learned about team work and aspiration.
A Bedouin visitor came to tell us how does he live in the desert. When the Bedouins don't find water they search for other water wells.
I come from Egypt. The weather is so nice there. There is fresh air. We have the River Nile which is the longest river in the whole world. We also have the Mediterranean sea & the Red sea. And we have beautiful beaches.
I would like to invite you to visit our school it's an honor to meet you. I would like you to come so you could see our amazing work and our perfect behavior. Also so we want to share with you ideas about making Dubai better.
Yours sincerely,
Mariam Bicket
No comments:
Post a Comment