The barking of the dog
The splashing of the sink
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh
I cannot even blink
The buzzing of the bee
How is it so loud?
The crashing of the bicycle
I think I will be proud
The meow of the cat
The squeak of the hamster
I love my little pets
Even my little sister
The flip of the book
The bash of the door
The ring of the bell
The scraping when I draw
The splashing of the sink
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh
I cannot even blink
The buzzing of the bee
How is it so loud?
The crashing of the bicycle
I think I will be proud
The meow of the cat
The squeak of the hamster
I love my little pets
Even my little sister
The flip of the book
The bash of the door
The ring of the bell
The scraping when I draw
No comments:
Post a Comment