One spring day during lunch Steve asked his mother if he could go out side for a walk.''Ok but dont talk to strangers because they might kidnapp you ''replied mum''Dont worry I wont''!
Then Steve sets off in the afternoon to the bear cave.The weather was hot and there was a tornado and a sandstorm.All the way he wondered what the bear cave looked like.
Then Steve sets off in the afternoon to the bear cave.The weather was hot and there was a tornado and a sandstorm.All the way he wondered what the bear cave looked like.
When Steve arived he carfuly tipptoaed in the bear cave...
Suddenly a baby bear woke up from his hibernation even though he was cute he could cuase a lot of trouble by walking up his mum or dad.I tried to sing him a song but it didint I tried my best but nothing worked!
Luckily a magical winard appeared from knower Steve begged him with fear to make the baby bear go to sleep the wizard clossed his eyes and said abracdabra and in a flash the baby bear was a sleep it was americal!
Steve asked the wizared to take him home by his posion the wizared replied with plesher I was happy he could take me home because I didint have to wolke for a long time!When I arived I explaned to my mum what happned and admited that I talked to a stranger and my mum shouted no goodies for a month!
Luckily a magical winard appeared from knower Steve begged him with fear to make the baby bear go to sleep the wizard clossed his eyes and said abracdabra and in a flash the baby bear was a sleep it was americal!
Steve asked the wizared to take him home by his posion the wizared replied with plesher I was happy he could take me home because I didint have to wolke for a long time!When I arived I explaned to my mum what happned and admited that I talked to a stranger and my mum shouted no goodies for a month!

No comments:
Post a Comment