Early one morning when I was eating my breakfast I said" can I go to the abanded mines? "
"NO!"Bellowed my mum."Because you could hert your self on the way there"
"if you say so" I said with a grin on my face.
After six tiring hours I got to the old,crumbly,spooky mines.The night before it was stormy so the water fountain froze and it was freezing and some rocks had fell in the old muddy river that use to be freshly good!Finally and clumsily I found the old mines never the less I had to run quickly across the slippery stones "this was a bad idea!" I said!..
Then I tried to carefully cross the muddy river.At first I felt confident but then I started to panic and lose my balance and and .....Oops I fell in because I stood on some slippery ,slimy, gooey MOSS!
At first I panicked because I didn't no what to do!Then I remembered .....mum lent me her phone just in case I was in trouble!So I got my phone and called her.In a zap! She got there she looked glad and a bit mad.A turtle helped to!
On the way home it was very quiet because mum was mad.When I got home I had a bath because I was very dirty and muddy."Yuck you know your not supposed to go there!"My mum shouted."No sweets for a week!"My mum bellowed.aaaah
"NO!"Bellowed my mum."Because you could hert your self on the way there"
"if you say so" I said with a grin on my face.
After six tiring hours I got to the old,crumbly,spooky mines.The night before it was stormy so the water fountain froze and it was freezing and some rocks had fell in the old muddy river that use to be freshly good!Finally and clumsily I found the old mines never the less I had to run quickly across the slippery stones "this was a bad idea!" I said!..
Then I tried to carefully cross the muddy river.At first I felt confident but then I started to panic and lose my balance and and .....Oops I fell in because I stood on some slippery ,slimy, gooey MOSS!
At first I panicked because I didn't no what to do!Then I remembered .....mum lent me her phone just in case I was in trouble!So I got my phone and called her.In a zap! She got there she looked glad and a bit mad.A turtle helped to!
On the way home it was very quiet because mum was mad.When I got home I had a bath because I was very dirty and muddy."Yuck you know your not supposed to go there!"My mum shouted."No sweets for a week!"My mum bellowed.aaaah
| "no you cant go to the mines!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment