Early one morning, at breakfast dad told the charming girl,"Never ever ever go to the mountains because the dangers rocks might fall on you!'The girl smiled,"pretty please with a cherry on top can I go?'
Excitingly the girl set off to the freeseng eeie mountains she was very lonely however she met a frindly gini pig.I said,'Wat is your name?"She said,'My name is Fluffy.'Then we kept walkkig.
We arrived at the mountains but unfortunately Fluffy was scared.I must admit I was a littel scared myself ir was pretty cool.I said, 'We better go."There was a stone wall blaking the way I pulled a rock.....
.....THE ROCKS STARTED TO MOVE1!!!Fluffy saw a hall,'Quik in heer"Shouted Fluffy.The rocks almost fell on her.
Luckily Fluffy had a phone.The girl found her dad and said, "Come help us!'The dad said,"Where are you?"
'We are at the mountains."
'What who's with you?"
"Ill explan later"
Finally the dad came and pushed her into the hellicopter(it was very silont on the way home.)Untill dad said,'I am very angry at you!'When we got home i tried to sneeck up stairs but my dad caught me.Sadly i had to cllen the house.
Excitingly the girl set off to the freeseng eeie mountains she was very lonely however she met a frindly gini pig.I said,'Wat is your name?"She said,'My name is Fluffy.'Then we kept walkkig.
We arrived at the mountains but unfortunately Fluffy was scared.I must admit I was a littel scared myself ir was pretty cool.I said, 'We better go."There was a stone wall blaking the way I pulled a rock.....
.....THE ROCKS STARTED TO MOVE1!!!Fluffy saw a hall,'Quik in heer"Shouted Fluffy.The rocks almost fell on her.
Luckily Fluffy had a phone.The girl found her dad and said, "Come help us!'The dad said,"Where are you?"
'We are at the mountains."
'What who's with you?"
"Ill explan later"
Finally the dad came and pushed her into the hellicopter(it was very silont on the way home.)Untill dad said,'I am very angry at you!'When we got home i tried to sneeck up stairs but my dad caught me.Sadly i had to cllen the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment