Early one morning at breakfast I wanted to go out and my mum told me '' I'm warning you not to go anywhere without me or there will be no dinner at night and no more pocket money for the rest of your life. Understand!''
''Understand mum.'' I replied.
At the middle of the night I sneaked out to go but the weather was terrable there was wind, thunder, lightnig, rain and earth quick. I was a little bit scared.
I arrived at a place I don't know. There was an enormus broken bridge. At that time I din't know what to do....... I rememberd what my mom said not to go any where with out an adult.I kind of felt confused.
I was walking in that place I din't know. I din't see where i was walking then I fell down in the broken bridge. There was magma. I shouted for help ''help!'' I said '' I should have listend to my mom when she told me not to go any where without an adult.''
One of my sisters came to help me. She had a jet pack. I told her '' Becarful the jet pack might fall down on the magma.'' I flew with that jet pack right back home.
When I reached home my mom told me and my sister '' Go to your room and no pocket money for the rest of your life and no dinner tonight!''
''Understand mum.'' I replied.
At the middle of the night I sneaked out to go but the weather was terrable there was wind, thunder, lightnig, rain and earth quick. I was a little bit scared.
I arrived at a place I don't know. There was an enormus broken bridge. At that time I din't know what to do....... I rememberd what my mom said not to go any where with out an adult.I kind of felt confused.
I was walking in that place I din't know. I din't see where i was walking then I fell down in the broken bridge. There was magma. I shouted for help ''help!'' I said '' I should have listend to my mom when she told me not to go any where without an adult.''
One of my sisters came to help me. She had a jet pack. I told her '' Becarful the jet pack might fall down on the magma.'' I flew with that jet pack right back home.
When I reached home my mom told me and my sister '' Go to your room and no pocket money for the rest of your life and no dinner tonight!''
No comments:
Post a Comment