79 years ago a lady was in the hospital got a baby girl name Clara . 3 year later Clara went to school
her teacher trust her to take care of her diamond .one day Clara lost the diamond she din't realize that she lost it .one day she look in the special box. but the diamond was not the she went to her teacher to say sorry "hello" said her teacher "what brings you hear" gasped her teacher "I have bad news" said Clara "what is it" said her teacher very sadly she said "I lost your diamond " you lost my diamond "yes I did"
said Clara." I will accept you"said her teacher " only if you will kill king bee " said her teacher "yes"
Clara was on her way to kill king bee. after a while Clara saw an angel ."hi" said Clara 'hi said the angel. "I now how you can kill king bee" said the angel "how" said Clara use this said the angel."thank you" said Clara.Clara reached the swamp she found a sound"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss 1:00 sharp "bring it on"said Clara suddenly king bee he flew quietly to Clara .First with sword she stabbed then she kicked his chest and finely she got the bow and arrow and pointed it at him next shouted at him and he died. she found shiny diamond and she took it home . The next day she went to school and gave it back to her teacher . the teacher was shocted and gasped "thank you very mush ." said her teacher. "but you can keep it.
her teacher trust her to take care of her diamond .one day Clara lost the diamond she din't realize that she lost it .one day she look in the special box. but the diamond was not the she went to her teacher to say sorry "hello" said her teacher "what brings you hear" gasped her teacher "I have bad news" said Clara "what is it" said her teacher very sadly she said "I lost your diamond " you lost my diamond "yes I did"
said Clara." I will accept you"said her teacher " only if you will kill king bee " said her teacher "yes"
Clara was on her way to kill king bee. after a while Clara saw an angel ."hi" said Clara 'hi said the angel. "I now how you can kill king bee" said the angel "how" said Clara use this said the angel."thank you" said Clara.Clara reached the swamp she found a sound"Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss 1:00 sharp "bring it on"said Clara suddenly king bee he flew quietly to Clara .First with sword she stabbed then she kicked his chest and finely she got the bow and arrow and pointed it at him next shouted at him and he died. she found shiny diamond and she took it home . The next day she went to school and gave it back to her teacher . the teacher was shocted and gasped "thank you very mush ." said her teacher. "but you can keep it.
I like it so much
ReplyDeleteYours is so good from yang
ReplyDelete