A long time ago a little creeper was born in a unknown world his name was Clever Star The Creeper. When he got bigger,he became stronger. One night he dreamed he killed his pet. When he woke
up after that dream he really killed his pet star!
When he woked up he saw what he did. So he went to see the king. When he saw the king in his empty, shiny, cuded fish tank. He ran to it and said ''I...I have bad things to tell you.''
up after that dream he really killed his pet star!
When he woked up he saw what he did. So he went to see the king. When he saw the king in his empty, shiny, cuded fish tank. He ran to it and said ''I...I have bad things to tell you.''
''I am listening to you Mr Clever Star.'' said grumpy , lonely King Siso.
''Well ,um I had a bad dream and after I killed my pet star!'' Clever Star said very
quietly.
''What? Your crazy!!''shouted King Siso. He was cross.
''Can you please forgive me?'' begged Clever Star.
''Yes I will if you can kill Fangy The Spoon.'' said King Siso thinking Clever Star would die and
never come back.
''Ok'' said Clever Star bravely.
''Good.'' King Siso said in a wicked laugh.
Clever Star had to go and kill the dangerous Fang The Spoon. He had enchanted fangs that
could suck blood! Fang The Spoon lived in a old , dirty, broken kitchen! The kitchen was full of
spiders and you could hear a wicked , scary , mean witch laughing. It smelt like rotton
fish!!!!!!! It was very , very cold. Just then he bumped into a horse. He almost fell in love!
The horses name was Lady Horse.
''Oh , sorry lady horse.'' frouned Clever Star.
''Oh that really doesn't matter darling Clever Star and I see you are going to fight fang the spoon.''
replied lady horse kindly.
''Uum , yes your write.'' said Clever Star.
''Take this diamond sword. With the diamond sword you have to hit fang the spoon on the head.'' replied Lady horse.
''Thanks , bye.'' said Clever Star sadly.
''Bye.'' said lady horse with a big smile on her face. Of went Clever Star....
At last he got to the spoons kitchen and said ''Come here Fang I have a bottle of blood and
some ice packs. Come on come.''
''Oh I am coming!'' said Fang the spoon excitedly. When he came he saw there was nothing and
started fight .Poor Clever Star had to use his four feet and kick him. Unfortunately Clever Star
got hurt on the leg! Just then he remembered what Lady horse said. So he took the diamond
sword and sliced fang in half and hit fang the spoon on the head. Then fang collapsed.......
and died!
When he came back to his village everybody wanted to know about his scary adventure! King
Siso was amazed! He feinted and had a heart attack. Clever Star The Creeper became the
king of his village!
The End!
By Anaïs
''Can you please forgive me?'' begged Clever Star.
''Yes I will if you can kill Fangy The Spoon.'' said King Siso thinking Clever Star would die and
never come back.
''Ok'' said Clever Star bravely.
''Good.'' King Siso said in a wicked laugh.
Clever Star had to go and kill the dangerous Fang The Spoon. He had enchanted fangs that
could suck blood! Fang The Spoon lived in a old , dirty, broken kitchen! The kitchen was full of
spiders and you could hear a wicked , scary , mean witch laughing. It smelt like rotton
fish!!!!!!! It was very , very cold. Just then he bumped into a horse. He almost fell in love!
The horses name was Lady Horse.
''Oh , sorry lady horse.'' frouned Clever Star.
''Oh that really doesn't matter darling Clever Star and I see you are going to fight fang the spoon.''
replied lady horse kindly.
''Uum , yes your write.'' said Clever Star.
''Take this diamond sword. With the diamond sword you have to hit fang the spoon on the head.'' replied Lady horse.
''Thanks , bye.'' said Clever Star sadly.
''Bye.'' said lady horse with a big smile on her face. Of went Clever Star....
At last he got to the spoons kitchen and said ''Come here Fang I have a bottle of blood and
some ice packs. Come on come.''
''Oh I am coming!'' said Fang the spoon excitedly. When he came he saw there was nothing and
started fight .Poor Clever Star had to use his four feet and kick him. Unfortunately Clever Star
got hurt on the leg! Just then he remembered what Lady horse said. So he took the diamond
sword and sliced fang in half and hit fang the spoon on the head. Then fang collapsed.......
and died!
When he came back to his village everybody wanted to know about his scary adventure! King
Siso was amazed! He feinted and had a heart attack. Clever Star The Creeper became the
king of his village!
The End!
By Anaïs
No comments:
Post a Comment