Once upon time there was a beautiful girl called Isabel.She had a lots of friends and was a very brave girl.One day a wicked witch put spell on Isabel, witch made her made and she killed her friend.
The next morning Isabel woke up feeling frightened and depressed because she remembered that she had killed her friend
"Oh no!what have I done?" said to herself. She goes to the palace to meet the queen to ask forgiveness
"I am sorry" "I have done something terrible!!" said Isabel nervously.
"What did you do that is so terrible?" asked the queen.
"I kill my friend" weeped Isabel.
The queen was jealous of Isabel's beauty and bravery so she told Isabel to kill six heads if she wanted to be forgiven.
to be continued...
The next morning Isabel woke up feeling frightened and depressed because she remembered that she had killed her friend
"Oh no!what have I done?" said to herself. She goes to the palace to meet the queen to ask forgiveness
"I am sorry" "I have done something terrible!!" said Isabel nervously.
"What did you do that is so terrible?" asked the queen.
"I kill my friend" weeped Isabel.
The queen was jealous of Isabel's beauty and bravery so she told Isabel to kill six heads if she wanted to be forgiven.
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment