90 years ago an adorable baby girl was born by the queen in the hospital. As she grew she got stronger and stronger and she was the most clever person in the town! One day Lydia was playing with her mom's car keys, but there was only one thing Lydia wished for, she wished that she could ride her mom's car.
Lydia went out to the car. OH Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' I lost the car keys and I broke the car'' wept Lydia.
The next day she went to her mom because her mom is the Queen. Before she came in she felt sorry that she brake the car and also felt like crying. The cut little princess Lydia said '' please forgive me please, please''
'' I will only forgive you if you kill all the people around the castle. Make sure you kill the bad people like the thieves but if you can't kill them the will steel our lovely princess and queen stuff.''
''I don't want to go. I am to little.''
" You will have to go or I will not forgive you''
" Oh fine I will go and do it''
Lydia had to kill the awful thieves that were outside the castle. Princess Lydia had a sword but it was not enough. The thieves looked so ugly, and they were so big. They lived in a lava with extra fire. It it was freezing in there land. On Lydia's journey she met an angel, she was a very brave angel, her name was Rebecca. Angel Rebecca gave Lydia a powerful watch that can kill all the thieves.
Reaching the front of the river, Lydia bravely got out her sword and followed the sound of a thief talking to someone. Suddenly all the thieves appeared. Lydia just remembered what the Queen had told her. Lydia bravely killed all the thieves, and they were all full of blood.
On her way back the glamorous pretty princess Lydia had met millions of tourists to find out about her adventure. Lydia told the story many times. But the queen thought that Lydia won't be back and would be dead. The queen was still hiding behind her throne, but Lydia just pulled out the head of one of the thieves.
'' Well done Lydia. Your reward is all my jewelry and a new castle to live in.
BY MARIAM
3 NL
Lydia went out to the car. OH Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' I lost the car keys and I broke the car'' wept Lydia.
The next day she went to her mom because her mom is the Queen. Before she came in she felt sorry that she brake the car and also felt like crying. The cut little princess Lydia said '' please forgive me please, please''
'' I will only forgive you if you kill all the people around the castle. Make sure you kill the bad people like the thieves but if you can't kill them the will steel our lovely princess and queen stuff.''
''I don't want to go. I am to little.''
" You will have to go or I will not forgive you''
" Oh fine I will go and do it''
Lydia had to kill the awful thieves that were outside the castle. Princess Lydia had a sword but it was not enough. The thieves looked so ugly, and they were so big. They lived in a lava with extra fire. It it was freezing in there land. On Lydia's journey she met an angel, she was a very brave angel, her name was Rebecca. Angel Rebecca gave Lydia a powerful watch that can kill all the thieves.
Reaching the front of the river, Lydia bravely got out her sword and followed the sound of a thief talking to someone. Suddenly all the thieves appeared. Lydia just remembered what the Queen had told her. Lydia bravely killed all the thieves, and they were all full of blood.
On her way back the glamorous pretty princess Lydia had met millions of tourists to find out about her adventure. Lydia told the story many times. But the queen thought that Lydia won't be back and would be dead. The queen was still hiding behind her throne, but Lydia just pulled out the head of one of the thieves.
'' Well done Lydia. Your reward is all my jewelry and a new castle to live in.
THE END
BY MARIAM
3 NL
No comments:
Post a Comment